Peach-ginger iced tea
Introduction: Summer is calling with our peach-ginger iced tea! This delicious creation combines the sweetness of ripe peaches with the spicy note of fresh ginger - a wonderful refreshment for hot days. This recipe uses our high quality organic black tea or green tea from 7Tea® to create a perfect balance of flavors.
- 4 tsp 7Tea® organic black tea or green tea
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3-4 tbsp sugar or honey (to taste)
- 1 liter of water
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Prepare tea: Brew the black tea or green tea with 1 liter of boiling water and let it steep for about 3-5 minutes. Then let it cool down.
- Add peaches and ginger: Add the peach slices and ginger to the cooled tea. Let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop.
- Sweeten: Add sugar or honey and stir until completely dissolved.
- To serve: Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the iced tea over them. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Tips and Variations:
- More intense taste: For a more intense taste, you can let the tea with the peaches and ginger steep in the fridge overnight.
- Peach Variations: Try different types of peaches to discover different sweetness and flavor profiles.
- Additional flavors: Add a few lavender flowers or lemon balm for an aromatic touch.
We hope you enjoy our peach-ginger iced tea on sunny days! Feel free to share your experiences with this recipe and visit our 7Tea® online shop for more tea inspiration.